Lighting & Power
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the maintenance schedule for SeeDevil Balloon Lights?
Clean after each use for best performance. Follow the instructions in the owner’s manual, which can be viewed in "Resources" below.
How do I clean my SeeDevil LED Balloon Light Diffuser?
First make sure to remove the diffuser from the balloon light. Use lightly compressed air for simple cleaning. One may also use warm water and a white microfiber cloth to gently wipe away dirt and debris. A very light colorless soap solution may be used for tougher stains/marks on the outside of the diffuser only. When cleaning the inside of the diffuser use only water.
How bright are SeeDevil LED Balloon Lights?
SeeDevil Balloon Lights have a range of sizes from 7,800 lumens output to 102,000 lumen output and can be powered on as little as a 1000 watt portable generator or appropriate battery packs.
Why use the SeeDevil Balloon Light Diffuser?
The Balloon Light Diffuser creates comfortable glare-free illumination that is easy on the eyes.
How is the SeeDevil Balloon Diffuser inflated?
SeeDevil Balloon Lights are fan inflated. When the power is turned off the fan will stop and the balloon diffuser will deflate for easy storage.
What if I damage my SeeDevil Balloon Light Diffuser?
The Balloon Light Diffusers are replaceable and can be purchased here.
Will my SeeDevil Balloon Light still work without the Balloon Light Diffuser?
Yes, but the light source will no longer be glare-free and will be at more risk to natural elements. We do not recommend using the Balloon Light without the diffuser.
Should I cover my SeeDevil Balloon Light after use or can I leave it out?
In order to maintain quality of use, we recommend always covering the Balloon Light with its carry bag when it is powered off. Never turn on or use the Balloon Light with its carry bag on or any other coverings.
Is my SeeDevil Balloon Light safe to use in the rain?
The 60 and 150 watt Balloon Lights are IP42 rated while the 300 and 700 watt Balloon Lights are IP65 rated, please refer to IP ratings for more detailed information in resources section below.
My hand crank tripod will not telescope up or down. How do I get it to work?
Refer to the owner’s manual. Before operating the hand crank to telescope the tripod up or down, make sure the tripod is on level ground and the legs have been completely extended creating a 90 degree angle with the legs and support arms connecting to the mast. Then ensure that the T-knobs on the telescoping mast at the handle (and above if using the 12ft tripod) are loosened. Try to operate the hand crank. If the tripod telescoping function still is not working call 877-246-4169 for additional assistance.
Is my SeeDevil Balloon Light dimmable?
All SeeDevil Balloon Lights are remote dimmable and can be controlled with the included remote. 300 and 700 watt Pro Balloon Light units can be dimmed by the remote or the dimmer knob on the fixture. To dim a 300 and 700 watt LED Balloon Light with the remote control, switch the knob on the fixture to remote. 60 and 150 watt Balloon Lights can only be dimmed using the included remote control.
What happens if I dim the 60 or 150 watt SeeDevil Balloon Light and then lose the remote control?
The 60 and 150 watt LED Balloon Lights will reset to 100% brightness each time it is unplugged. If the controller is lost or broken you will not be able to dim the unit. Please contact us to order a replacement remote control.
How high does the tripod extend?
The small tripod extends to 6.5 ft., the medium tripod 9 ft. and the large tripod 12 ft.
Are SeeDevil Balloon Lights 12v?
No. SeeDevil Balloon Lights are 120-240v AC.
Will SeeDevil Balloon Lights work on a vehicle’s inverter?
SeeDevil Balloon Lights can be powered by most vehicle inverters, so long as the inverter has a high enough output.
Can SeeDevil LED Balloon Lights be deployed in the wind
Yes. SeeDevil Balloon Lights can be deployed with wind gusts of 30 MPH. Sand bags, weight plates or ground stakes may be added to the tripod for additional stability and may be purchased here.
How can I get replacement parts?
Contact your dealer or contact us to inquire about replacement parts.
Can I request a demo?
To request a demo please contact us.
Where can I see Press and Testimonials about SeeDevil?
Please visit here to see what the industry and customers have been saying about SeeDevil Lighting products.
What comes in a SeeDevil LED Balloon Light Kit?
Can I return my SeeDevil product if I don’t like it?
See "SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY" below or contact us at 877-246-4169. Return Good Authorizations are limited to defective material covered by SeeDevil’s warranty polices or unused product purchased within a 6 month period. Returned unused that may be sold as new product may be subject to up to 30% restocking fees.
Where do I return my SeeDevil product?
See "SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY" below. SeeDevil Balloon Lights must be returned to the dealer where the unit was purchased. If the unit was purchased from SeeDevil.com, please contact 877-246-4169.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
Signatures are required on all lighting product deliveries.
- Free shipping is provided for the contiguous United States only. Some rural continental USA locations may require additional shipping costs. We advertise free shipping, however we reserve the right to charge for rural destination or special service locations. (For example, Martha's Vineyard). If you believe you may live in an area which will require additional fees for shipment, please contact us in advance to discuss at 877-659-5476.
- Customers located within United States Territories must contact our Customer Service Department for order processing. Territories include Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc. International Customers must also contact our Customer Service Department for order processing. 1-877-659-5476 M to F 6:30AM - 3:30PM PST. For even faster service, please complete our online form
- Lighting products shipped Next Day, 2nd Day and 3 Day Air shipments deliver 1, 2 or 3 weekdays after ship date (weekends not included). Holidays will delay 2nd day and 3 Day shipments.
Orders cannot be cancelled after shipment processing.
- We do not allow will calls, freight dock pickups or shipping address changes. All deliveries must be made to the shipping address submitted at time of order. No exceptions will be made under any circumstances.
- Signature is required at the time of delivery for all lighting product shipments. Our freight carriers will not leave shipments unattended under any circumstances. You must be at the shipping address to receive and sign for your order. Any special arrangements made with the trucking company which violate our terms are at your own risk. Customers will be responsible for any return shipping charges due to missed appointments, or inability for freight carriers to obtain signatures. SeeDevil™ will not be responsible for shipping charges due to refused shipments.
Signatures are required on all lighting product deliveries.
- All lighting product residential deliveries shipped via LTL trucking (not FedEx) company will be scheduled in advance by a local dispatcher. Please ensure you provide the best contact phone number and correct email address to allow your delivery to be scheduled.
- SeeDevil™ will not be held responsible for return freight costs due to incorrect customer contact information. You must be at the shipping address during the scheduled appointment time to receive and sign for your shipment. Deliveries are only available Monday to Friday. Weekend appointments are not available. Missed appointments will result in a reschedule charge. Delayed shipment appointments may result in storage fees. SeeDevil™ will not be held responsible for rescheduling charges or storage fees due to failed delivery attempts and or missed appointments. A restock fee equal to the cost of round trip shipping charges will be assessed for all returned merchandise due to missed delivery appointments or refused shipments.
- Natural disasters, severe weather, Holidays or other unexpected events may delay deliveries. SeeDevil™ will not be held responsible for shipment delays due to rural shipment destinations, inclement weather or unforeseen incidents by freight carriers. If you have a specific deadline, please contact our Customer Service Department prior to ordering. Estimated transit times represented on our website are subject to exceptions including rural destinations, inclement weather, recognized national holidays, etc.
- No returns will be accepted without contacting our customer service department for a Return Goods Authorization number. (RGA)
- Unused, unopened products may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price. You will need to return the item to our warehouse and packaged to ensure the item is delivered damage free. If your purchase included free shipping the outbound shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Opened and operated products cannot be returned. If you are experiencing performance issues with your equipment, it must be returned to the address listed below for warranty repair. Before you return the equipment to the SeeDevil™ service center, please contact us for assistance. We will help you troubleshoot any issue you are having and help find you a solution. If you have questions on which power product to purchase, you may call us at 877-659-5476 M-F 6:30AM to 3:30PM excluding holidays.
- DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS WITHOUT A RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER ISSUED BY SEEDEVIL.
970 Reece St.
San Bernardino, CA 92411
- SeeDevil™ takes great care to ensure your product purchase will arrive damage free. We custom pack all our shipments to reduce damage that may occur in transit. All of our shipments are professionally packed to protect the product inside the factory box, while all LTL shipments are strapped to a pallet, and wrapped to protect the contents while shipping.
- Visible or suspected freight damage must be documented at time of delivery. Take time to inspect your shipment while the driver is with you. If damage is suspected, you must inform the carrier and list damage on the shipping manifest. Contact our customer service department immediately to process a damage report.
- Hidden freight damage purchases must be reported to our customer service department as soon as possible. We will work with you to field repair the product, or make arrangements to have the item shipped back to us at no cost to you
- Your order will not ship until all funds clear our merchant payment systems. SeeDevil™ will only ship product to a verifiable shipping address on file with your PayPal or credit card account. If the submitted shipping address is not verified by PayPal or credit card issuing bank, your order processing will be delayed. All shipping addresses that do not match the billing address will be held for verification. There are no exceptions to this policy. A SeeDevil™ Customer Service Agent will notify you of any identified issues.
- All products ship direct from our Warehouse in Southern California. Orders received by 2:00PM PST for in stock items will ship same day - Monday to Friday. No orders are processed on weekends or recognized holidays. Your order will not ship until all funds clear our payment systems.
- Sales tax will be added for California residents.
The SeeDevil™ web staff is on-line M-F 8:00am - 3:30pm PST for questions and solutions to problems.
Email: customerservice@SeeDevil.com (E-mail is answered within one business day)
What Do I Need To Submit A Warranty Claim?
All you need to submit a warranty claim on a SeeDevil product is a copy of your order confirmation or invoice.
How Do I Submit A Warranty Claim?
To submit a warranty claim you can either email us at:
you may call us at
M-F 6:30AM to 3:30PM excluding holidays.
Download Product Manuals and Data Sheets
Portable Power Stations
SeeDevil Mobile Cart
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Drop us a line and let us know how we can help you out!
If you need immediate product assistance, please call us and a member of the SeeDevil team will be happy to assist you.